Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Behind the Veil


I am a published author and photographer, and all my work has been shared through the traditional media of paper, ink, and book covers to be delivered by the postal services. This Blog is to give my new writings a fresh flight to reach those interested in the mix of poetry and prose, a personal access.

I am also a healthcare professional and an academic who traveled to most corners of our globe. What I have discovered after three decades of vagabonding is a bit of myself through others. The impressions left in me by the people and places have remained as B&W photographs, poems, and essays.
If you like what you read on this Blog, check my photography Blog under  "Vahe's Streets" or https://liveingray.blogspot.com. 

And if interested, see some of my books on Amazon at
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-author=Vahe%20Kazandjian&page=1&rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3AVahe%20Kazandjian


Please respect the copyright of all the materials on this blog by not using, in part or in toto, any of the text and photographs.

©Vahé A. Kazandjian, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment